Saturday, January 29, 2011

All About Me

So for the past few years I have been participating in my friend Miranda's 10 for 10 clubs.  She sells Stampin Up, and I love getting together with her once a month and seeing and making the cards or scrapbook pages she has come up with for that month.  A lot of the pages I post will be her design, so I can't really take credit for it!!  This year she wanted to do something a bit different with her scrapbook and decided to do an album "all about me".  This is the first page of that album.


Miranda has a Big Shot, so the fancy, scrolly things are made with that.  Paper is (obviously) Stampin Up.  I added the flower and button from my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, can I hire you to scrapbook all of my stuff for me? I am still working on my wedding album and that was nearly 8 years ago!

    ReplyDelete