Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ayla's Album

So a few months ago, I set a goal for myself to scrapbook a page for each month for my kids until they are 2. Now I haven't gotten very far on that goal, but that leads into my goal for this year, which was to scrapbook more.  It started out strong, and I got a few more pages done for Ayla's album, but I am still way behind!!  Anyways, here's what I've got so far!  Everything was used from my stash!



 Aug 07
 


Sept 07
                              

Oct 07
Chipboard letter were sprayed with Glimmer Mist.


Nov 07


Dec 07
  

Jan 08
First Food, which was of course baby cereal!


Currently I am stumped with the Feb 08 page.  I have the picture chosen, the layout I can figure out after, but I'm not feeling any of the paper I have.  But I am NOT going to buy new paper, I have so much of it, I will just have to find something that works!

(the Sept 07 pic is making me crazy cause it's just a bit off, and I've tried to adjust it, but it's not moving!!  Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment