Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Post!!

So, I am new to the blogging world.  I have been following some friends on their blog journey, and they seem to be having fun, so I thought I would give it a try!!  I am making this blog about cards and scrapbooking, but I'm sure there will be some posts about the kids once in a while!!  I have been attempting to scrapbook for about 10 years or so.  I find it quite challenging most of the time, because ideas do not come easy.  I once sat down and scrapbooked a page, and it took me an hour.  Now looking at the page would take a normal person 5 minutes, but because I didn't know what I wanted to do, I had a hard time!!  I have started to keep a little book, and sketch my ideas and what not as they come, seeing as I don't get to scrapbook as often as I'd like!!  I think it's the paper that gets me.  I never seem to have what I want, even though I have tons of it!!  A few years ago, my hubby bought me a photo-printer, and it has come in so handy for this!!  Now I don't have to send my pics off to be printed, unless I want something bigger than 4X6.  I'm not really sure how often I'll be posting, but I am hoping that this will keep me more motivated to keep up on the goals I have set for myself when it comes to scrapbooking!  Well, that's it for now!!  I hope you enjoy!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment