Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank You

I made this card for the Fab 'n' Funky Challenges, where the theme is "Tempting Texture".  I don't normally have a lot of stuff on my cards, so I'm really happy with how this turned out!!  I used purple cardstock from Stampin' Up, and the pearl is from the Pretties Kit from SU, the rest was just in my stash.  I cut out the circle, inked it with Regal Rose from SU and used an edge punch, then I crumpled it, a bit more ink, and kept crumpling.  I stamped a simple "Thank You" because there is so much else going on.  Anyway, the more I look at this the more I love it!!



Thanks for looking!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the colours and detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card. Loads of texture on this one.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time, hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete