Friday, February 4, 2011

You Cured Yet??

Another challenge card!!  This one is for The Cupcake Craft Challenges, where the theme is "Old McDonald Had a Farm".  I've had this stamp set from SU forever, and don't remember the last time I used it, so this was a perfect time to dig it out!!  It's called Farm Fever.  All papers are from SU, and the image was coloured with MS crayons.  I cut the cardstock to 5 1/2 X 5 1/2, and used Fiskars Templates for the diamonds in the background.  All in all I think this turned out pretty good!! 






                                                                Inside sentiment:




Thanks for looking!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This lil pig is too cute and just perfect for our theme at Cupcake this week...Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cute card, really made me smile! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete