Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30!

This page I did about turning 30.  I am technichally 31 and 3/4, but so what!!  :)  I am going to enter this page at  The Studio Challenge.   They have a layout challenge to "Scrap Your Age".  There is a lot of journalling on this page, but I wanted to incorporate "30 Things About Me" into the layout, and I also did a bit of journalling about the picture.  It says "So here I am enjoying one of my favourite drinks (appletini) at one of my favourite restaurants (Mr. Mikes).  This picture was taken at my 30th b-day supper.  It was a joint b-day supper with my bestie, and great friends.  It was such a fun night!" Wasn't too sure that I liked this page at first, but liking it more and more.  I used a die cut to trace onto the mutli coloured paper to get the shape.  I used Stampin' Up cardstock for the base, then a sheet of vellum like paper, but heavier and I used SU cardstock to frame the pic and journalling.  Purple, glittery 30! and some self adhesive foam flowers to fill in the blank spaces and tie the colours together. 



Thanks for looking!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put the 30 things about you in your journaling :)

    ReplyDelete