Saturday, March 12, 2011

Darwin & Eileen

So I decided to do a scrapbook for my in-laws to commemorate their 50 years together. This is the first page of that album.  I am going to do a green and cream colour scheme.  It's neutral and won't overpower anything.  Plus it makes it easier for me!!  So on this page is one of their wedding pics and the marriage licence which I scanned and then re-printed onto an 8 1/2x11 sheet of cream paper.  The letters were rub-ons from my stash. I found it amusing that their occupations were listed as "bachelor" and "spinster" back in the day!!  Also, this licence cost them 50 cents.  Can you believe that??!!  I think you pay $200.00 or something like that these days!!  I am never happy with the way my pictures turn out!  I took other ones, but this one showed the colours better.  Anyway, I have many more pages to create so I guess I better get to it!! 



Thanks for looking!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful thing to record! Precious memories. It will be treasured forever.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you enjoy the freebies.

    ReplyDelete