Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

So here is another Mother's Day card.  I used a black textured card, purple and white cardstock, stamps and ribbon.  The cardstock and stamps are from Stampin' Up, and the ribbon was in my stash.  The stamp set is called "Because I Care".  I inked the stamp with markers from Stampin' Up.  I am going to enter this card into the challenge at Craft Us Crazy and For Fun Challenge where the theme is "Mother's Day and/or Flowers".   Here is my card:


Thanks for looking!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love that flower, and the colors you've used! Beautiful work!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I really LOVE that image,a nd the CAS style of your card, not to mention that wonderful spotty organza ribbon.....PERFECT! Great to see you joining us at FOR FUN this week, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love the CAS look of your card. And I love the flower you have used. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card & image that you have coloured perfectly x

    Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete