Friday, May 6, 2011

I Love Grandma

So for Mother's Day, I decided to scrapbook my mom with each of my kids.  I found this cute paper at my local scrapbook store with "I Love Grandma" written all over it, and thought it was perfect!!  I cut it in half and used half for each page.  I printed some pics with my mom and the kids over the years.  Finding pics with her and my son was a bit more challenging though, I don't have as many with him yet!!  Oh well, just have to start taking more!  Anyway, I used different coloured cardstock to frame the pics, and for the background..  Here are the pages:

I used some flowers and brads from my stash to add a little something, and the sentiment reads "Moments you'll never forget".



For Damon's page I used some ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment reads "Grammas Little Heartthrob", and is punched out and I used some of my Hodgepodge hardware to attach it.  I hope Gramms likes these!!  :)




Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment