Thursday, September 15, 2011

25 Years!

The next page for the inlaws scrapbook is their 25th Anniversary page.  Again, keeping things simple, I bought a really pretty page.  I have recently downloaded Picasa from Google, and  thought I would play with it a little bit for these pictures.  I'm definitely not an expert, but I think I did a pretty good job doing a few retouches here and there!!  The original pics scanned kinda yellow and there were blemishes, so I fixed all those up and brightened the colours up a bit!!  I bought some Butterfly embellisments from K&C Company (I think!), and placed them randomly on the page.  I found a quote online and hand wrote it.  Gotta work on my handwritting!!  Came across a great tip the other day, and I'm going to have to try it!!  Anyway, I used a rub-on the the 25yrs just to make it stand out a bit more.  Here is the page:







Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment