Tuesday, September 13, 2011

For the Newlyweds

So while cruising blog land, I came across this blog http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/, and had to scraplift an idea!!  Here is what I used as inspiration:

I just love this card!!  So clean and simple, the kind of card making I like!!  :)

And here is what I did:



Sorry for the poor lighting!!  The cardstock is white!!  This is what I get for trying to take pictures in the evening with a lamp!!  Oh well!  I had these paper flowers in my stash, and I found some black rhinestones to use as the centers.  I have a friend who is getting married this weekend, and this is going to go to her.

Thanks for looking!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love those cards!! I am gonna have to scraplift that idea as well!! :) Love the background of your first cards! That is so perfect for you card!!

    ReplyDelete