Monday, October 17, 2011

Grandkids

So I have also been working on my in-laws scrapbook, and their anniversary is this Friday, and I was hoping to have it done by then.  I don't know if that will happen though.  My photo printer ran out of ink, and I've been having a hard time getting more. The joys of living in a smaller town.  :(  Anyway, I did a couple of grandkids pages.  I kept it simple (of course), and used the same papers for both pages. 


So this top pic shows how the pages look in the book, and of course it loaded sideways.  Whatever.  The next two pictures are close ups.  I used green chipbaord letters for "grandkids" and some stickers in my stash for "aren't they grand". 





Thanks for looking!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh the inlaws are going to love this album! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete