Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More pages....

 I've been plugging along with the in-laws scrapbook, and have a couple of pages to share today.  Their anniversary is coming up the end of this month, and there is still about 10 pages or so that I need to get done!!  Yikes!!  Breathe, don't panic!!!  :)  Anyway, here is what I've got for you to see!!

So the first page you see is me and my husband on our wedding day.  I used a textured white cardstock as the base.  The pictures were framed with white glitter paper and navy.  Our wedding colours were navy and silver, so I was trying to keep with that theme.  Pretty simple, but I love how it turned out!! 



This next page is my kids.  The top picture is my daughter, about 1 day old.  We were still in the hospital, and the bottom picture is my son, about the same age, and in the hospital.  Again, keeping it simple!!  I found these little round sticker things and used them all up the side.  I used my Big Shot from SU for the scallop pieces, and on them wrote all their birth info.




Close up of the stickers.



Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment