Friday, April 13, 2012

Hula Boy Hula Girl

So in March of 2008, hubby and I went to Hawaii and I brought home this cute little hula girl outfit for my daughter.  Fast forward 4 years and I dressed up my son in the same hula skirt and macadamia nut necklace, and here is the page I scrapbooked!!  I followed a sketch, but not sure what magazine it came from.  The background paper looked like sand, and I found two shades of blue that were kind of swirly and reminded me of water.  I also used a beach paper.  I found some chipboard letters and used those for the title.  I also have this little bag of die cuts, and found the palm trees and sun in that.  The pink hula skirt is actually a Barbie skirt that I "borrowed" from my daughter!!  I think it adds a fun touch!



Thanks for looking!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! He is going to hate you one day for that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Yes he is going to hate this page when he gets older! :) I have a picture of my nephew putting on lipstick! I should do a layout about that picture!! I love the little skirt! Perfect touch!! :)

    ReplyDelete