Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year bloggy friends!!  I hope you all were surrounded by love, family and friends!!  My Christmas was fairly quiet, just had some family around!  :)

If I haven't mentioned it before, I will say it again, I LOVE PINTEREST!!!  I spend waaaaay too much time browsing and pinning!!  I have 2 boards dedicated to cards alone, and between have about 1300 cards pinned!  So much inspiration out there!!  It never fails to get my creative juices going too!!  :)  So here are a couple of cards I did this afternoon!


The vase was made using Stampin' Up's ornament punch, and cutting off the bottom.  The stems of the flowers were just a wee bit wider than the vase, so I added the twine around the neck.  I also used a dimensional to adhere the vase.  Clean and simple!!  :)




I used my Stampin' Up punch, and CTMH's Pemberley papers.  Another clean and simple card!!


Thanks for looking!!  :)

















1 comment:

  1. Hey, Freya, Happy New Year to you too! Love your CAS cards, and I loooooove Pinterest, too! It really sucks you in, doesn't it? Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete