Thursday, July 4, 2013

CTMH July Specials!

So July is an exciting month at CTMH!  The retiring list is out, lots of buzz and anticipation for the new idea book, and of course they have another great stamp of the month and a fabulous home décor kit for 1/2 price!!!

Now, if you didn't see it earlier I have a list of the items that are retiring.  You will definitely want to check that and order those items ASAP!!!  Most of the paper is gone, but there are still lots of embellishments and what not to choose from!!

This is also the last month to get these fabulous Patriotic stamp sets.




July's Stamp of the Month is a sweet one!! 



This 12x12 canvas workshop is fabulous as well!!  And a fantastic value at $19.95!!


It comes with everything you see, plus a stamp set!!  You will also end up with lots of extra bits and pieces, enough to make a second (or third) canvas, which you can buy at any craft store!

I encourage you to shop my online store and take advantage of these deals, you won't regret it!!  Join my online party when you do!!  Also, if you are interested in having a copy of the Autumn/Winter 2013/2014 Idea Book, just let me know and I can mail you a copy!!  There are the usual workshops and kits, and a few new twists added!!  Contact me to get your copy!

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far!  Thanks for looking!  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment