Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dream Pop Meets Cloud Nine

I was feeling crafty the other day, and wanted to play with my new and old stuff!!  I saw this sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, and thought it would be fun to combine CTMH's retired Dream Pop with their new, current special, Cloud Nine. So here's the sketch I used:


And here is my interpretation.  I don't tend to stray too far from a sketch, my brain just cant handle it!!   :p


The paper is all Dream Pop, the stamp is from the Cloud Nine Kit.  The bling is no-name (walmart or dollar store).

I did another card using the same papers.  I used this card I pinned on Pinterest as my inspiration.  Again, using DP and C9.


I love cards like this because they appeal to my CAS style!!

Thanks for looking!!  ☺

4 comments:

  1. Great job, I really like your combination of the 2 promotions, one past, one current. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color combo, good job. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what you did here. Nice bright cheery. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete