Monday, February 3, 2014

Commissioned Valentine Gifts

It's that time of year again, love is in the air!!  I was contacted about a month ago to make some Valentine gifts for a boyfriend.  We bounced ideas back and forth, and finally came up with an altered frame, gift/treat box and card.  I was able to work on this today finally!!  Here's the finished product!


The majority of products I used are from CTMH.  To make the photo mat (to hold a 5x7 photo) I used the Artbooking cartridge from CTMH.



These velum butterflies I found in my stash and sponged ruby ink on them.  Added some sparkle flourishes.




My customer requested this quote" "Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for".  I trimmed a piece of white cardstock and wrote it by hand. I left this butterfly white, and I thought it stood out better with the black background.




I also used the Artbooking cartridge to cut out their first initials and the & symbol.  I used liquid glass on the D's and sprinkled them with a bit of glitter.  The & was cut with silver glitter paper.



Finished display tray.



Treat box.  The red glitter paper is from Stampin Up.  The paper flowers and bling are from CTMH.



6x6 card.  I used Scarlet glimmer mist for the background, For Always paper from CTMH, stamp is from January's Cloud 9 card kit, and of course some bling!!  :)




Finished product!  I'll be delivering this to my customer sometime this week!!  :)



Thanks for looking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment