Monday, February 17, 2014

More Commissioned Valentine Gifts

So a couple of weeks ago I shared a gift set I made for a woman to give to her boyfriend.  Today I'm sharing what I made for the boyfriend to give to her.  I took lots of inspiration from CTMH's Spring/Summer Idea Book.


So here is the gift set:



This is a canvas 6x6 frame.  I used page 26 of the new book as inspiration.  I used the new paper called Ivy Lane.  This will hold a 3x3 photo. He requested a pocket, so what I did was not glue the top of the purple background piece on, creating a pocket.




The card.  I used (retired) La Belle Vie papers, cricut, and chocolate swirl from my stash.  




Again used La Belle Vie papers, and Artiste cartridge to create this little mailbox.  Added some self adhesive pearls around the mouth.



I even added a little envelope to put inside!




This mini album uses Ivy Lane papers, Artbooking cartridge, Ivy Lane complements and assortments, purple glitter gems and an assortment of stamps.  The inspiration for this mini album came from page 27 of the new idea book.  
















Thanks for looking!!  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment