Wednesday, March 2, 2016

AHSC #149

With Mother's Day right around the corner, I wanted to start making some cards.  I'm participating in a craft fair later in April, and I want to have some cards available.  I saw this sketch at Atlantic Hearts, and almost immediately I envisioned the card in my head.  I used the stamp set Mother's Day Occasions (retired), and some retired Chantilly and For Always paper. So here's the sketch:






 Here is what I came up with:






What's a card without a little bling??!!  :)  Inside is stamped "Happy Mothers Day" in the same topiary green.


Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you flipped the design! Good luck at your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and of course every woman loves bling. This stamp set is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! Love the colors and your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Love that you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous Mother's Day card! The way you turned the sketch is awesome. (I just love the sketch!) And-- gotta love the bling! :) Thanks for playing along w/ us at AHSC this week. ~ Ali (AHSC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never would Jane thought to flip the design! Great job! Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never would Jane thought to flip the design! Great job! Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love the different colours and of course flipping the sketch, too cool! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete